Sometimes, we open photo albums and get lost in memories
memories of splendid sunlights shining through tall summer trees,
sunsets flowing through a window of a café, a breeze blowing down the opposite hills,
and the sound of rush of wind that lifted up birds high in the sky…
Do you remember those stunning moments of beautiful light and wind?
Please send us images that captured the sound of light and wind!
- Objects or landscapes from which you can feel the light and wind
- Looking real or surreal, stunning moment of light and wind
No limitation on the shooting time and season
No models seen in the image (In general, we accept photos only when they include no people or include people whose faces are not recognizable)
There is no limit on the size of images. However, please be noticed that your commission income we share with you through sales of your images could be larger if you apply with high quality images bigger than JPEG 5MByte (RGB 300dpi) or Photoshop 30MByte.
March 1 ~ March 31, 2014
Yooniq Image Homepage
April 10, 2014
1st Prize (1 person) – 1 Million Korean Won (About USD 900)
2nd Prize (2 persons) – 500 Thousands Korean Won (About USD 450) per each
3rd Prize (3 persons) – 100 Thousands Korean Won (About USD 90) per each
International Prize (1 person)* – 500 Thousands Korean Won (About USD 450)
* International applicants can also win 1st ~ 3rd Prize. International Prize was introduced to encourage international participation!
Screening Criteria: High degree of conformity to the theme and requirement, Artistry, Creativity
Email is mandatory for further contact for winners.
Winners should submit the original file of the image after announcement.
All submitted images are not returned.
The submission is due by midnight of the last day
Each applicant can submit only up to 10 images each month.
Once the images are submitted, they cannot be modified or deleted.
We are very strict about plagiarism. If submitting other person’s images including the same or very similar ones to those of the winners from other contests, the prize will be cancelled and returned
If the applicant is not the copyright holder of the image, the prize will be cancelled.
If the information of the applicant found false, the prize will also be cancelled and returned.
“Image of the Month” Contest, Basic Rules.
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win, but each person must register and certify that he or she is of legal age enter into a contract in his or her jurisdiction, if the contest is available outside South Korea, or 19 in Korea. If you are below the legal age, you may enter only by having your parent or legal guardian certify during registration.
2. The image(s) submitted (up to a maximum of ten (10) per contest), must be your original work of authorship or that of the minor for whom you are the parent or guardian.
3. All images must be submitted in digital format. If any person is depicted, the submission must be accompanied by a signed release form from that person.
4. Images should be in JPG (at high quality) format. Each file must be 40MB or higher when opened with photo editing tools. Images must be in natural color(s) and not artificially added or enhanced. (You should set your camera settings to the highest quality setting possible to enable large format printing.) Borders, frame, watermarks, signatures, shown in the image, are strongly discouraged as they tend to distract from the artistic presentation of the pure image.