Any subjects of illustrations including drawing, sketch, painting, and other kind of graphical representation can apply.
Please submit your illustration work now!
- Every illustration that makes us inspired and happy
- No specific requirement or constraint on subjects: Modern or traditional, Classic or trendy, Warm or chic, humorous fun or serious cult etc
When you upload and submit your illustration work, there are provided two upload fields. At the first field, please submit your Illustration work as JPG file, because JPG is the mandatory requirement. At the second field, you can submit your Illustration as Vector file of EPS or AI file, and this second field is totally optional.
If the size of your JPG file is big, and if you submit optional AI file or Vector file of EPS all together with mandatory JPG file, there are more chances to earn the prize and to share the higher commission in case we successfully sell your Illustrations.
Any illustration work with watermark cannot be submitted
April 1 ~ April 30, 2014
Yooniq Image Homepage
May 12, 2014
1st Prize (1 person) – 1 Million Korean Won (About USD 900)
2nd Prize (2 persons) – 500 Thousands Korean Won (About USD 450) per each
3rd Prize (3 persons) – 100 Thousands Korean Won (About USD 90) per each
International Prize (1 person)* – 500 Thousands Korean Won (About USD 450)
* International applicants can also win 1st ~ 3rd Prize. International Prize was introduced to encourage international participation!
High degree of conformity to the theme and requirement, Artistry, Creativity
Email is mandatory for further contact for winners.
Winners should submit the original file of the image after announcement.
All submitted images are not returned.
The submission is due by midnight of the last day
Each applicant can submit only up to 10 images each month.
Once the images are submitted, they cannot be modified or deleted.
We are very strict about plagiarism. If submitting other person’s images including the same or very similar ones to those of the winners from other contests, the prize will be cancelled and returned
If the applicant is not the copyright holder of the image, the prize will be cancelled.
If the information of the applicant found false, the prize will also be cancelled and returned.
“Image of the Month” Contest, Basic Rules.
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win, but each person must register and certify that he or she is of legal age enter into a contract in his or her jurisdiction, if the contest is available outside South Korea, or 19 in Korea. If you are below the legal age, you may enter only by having your parent or legal guardian certify during registration.
2. The image(s) submitted (up to a maximum of ten (10) per contest), must be your original work of authorship or that of the minor for whom you are the parent or guardian.
3. All images must be submitted in digital format. If any person is depicted, the submission must be accompanied by a signed release form from that person.
4. Images should be in JPG (at high quality) format. Each file must be 40MB or higher when opened with photo editing tools. Images must be in natural color(s) and not artificially added or enhanced. (You should set your camera settings to the highest quality setting possible to enable large format printing.) Borders, frame, watermarks, signatures, shown in the image, are strongly discouraged as they tend to distract from the artistic presentation of the pure image.